Thursday 3 March 2016

Just one of those days...

It has been one of those days.  I start in one direction and something else comes up.

I put a load of laundry into the washer whilst I went to Amy's.  I meant to hang the clothes on the line to dry once I got home.  Instead I prepared lunch.

Amy had given me some camelias she cut from the bush in her garden.  Amy said there were for Mothers' Day.  I put them in water and placed them on the table.  They are so pretty, I wanted to share a photo of them on my blog.  

But Maisy has been barking a lot lately.  So after lunch I decided it would a good idea to wear her out.  We went out for a long walk.  I forgot about the laundry.  

On the way home I noticed the clouds filling up with rain clouds.  So I was undecided as to whether to hang the clean, wet clothes out or use the clothes dryer.  I decided to try the line.

When I got home, however, "Jon-David", ("Maverick's best friend) was here.  I forgot about the laundry, the photos and the blog.

After "Jon-David" left, I remembered that I needed to take care of a few things on-line.  By the time I'd finished those objectives, it was time to think about preparing dinner.

It is now almost bedtime.  But I was determined to share the photo of the flowers.  

Serving Jesus, Author of our faith,

"Lady Helene"



No comments:

Post a Comment