Friday 25 March 2016

It Is Done!



   
       No, I am not trying to set the Guinness World Record for most blog posts in one day.  Rather, it seemed prudent to make each topic its own post; thereby adding to the list towards my goal of 200 blog posts for the year.  I hope you will indulge me on this occasion.


          I’ve not posted daily during the last week as I’ve been busy with cooking, cleaning, laundry and work.  I humbly confess to wasting time playing on-line games, as well as solitaire, free-cell, and spider solitaire on my computer. 

           However, I made a commitment to finish the afghan I was making for my grand-daughter “Phe-Phe”.  It is now down!  I’m pleased with it—and very grateful that it is finished.  


          I’ve sent a photo to “Chantilly”, who is “Phe-Phe’s” mother.  I wanted her to see if before I posted it here.


          Now I can start on some sewing projects.  I’m ready to befriend my sewing machine again!


Serving Jesus, Author of our faith,

“Lady Helene”

No comments:

Post a Comment