Saturday 2 April 2011

The New Parish Administrator

Today turned into a very good day.  I didn't sleep too well last night...my mind just kept on creating all kinds of interesting things...mainly to do with learning new tricks on my sewing machine.  

But I got up about 9:00 a.m. and prepared to meet with my Vicar, and a panel from the Parish to interview for the part-time position of Parish Administrator.  I am happy to report that I have been awarded the job...starting officially 4th April.  

I am very excited about this new job, as it's about 20 hours a month; well within my ability to handle.  Equally, it's about being a link between the community and the church. 

After coming home from the office, I did have some lunch and then took a nap.  But since I'm still tired from a restless night, I'm going to have an early night.

But on my theme of daily changes, here's today's view from my studio window.

Serving Jesus, Author of our faith,  "Lady Helene"

No comments:

Post a Comment