Monday 22 October 2012

Where I go on Mondays

I've taken to carrying my camera with me on a regular basis.  With the trees changing their wardrobe on a daily basis, having a daily recording of it is too much of a temptation.  It's a good thing I'm using the digitial and not the analog!  The cost of film development would be exorbitant.  :-)
On Queen Street

I thought the Victorian school building I go to on Mondays was also worth a photo or two.  I have a feeling this building will feature a lot in the coming months--trying to take as many sewing classes as I can.  

I am hoping to talk to an instructor about obtaining a City and Guilds Certification.  This is a professional qualification.  Today I had an opportunity to work on a Janome Sewing Machine.  My entire experience with sewing is on Singer Sewing Machines.  That's the great thing about going to a class--the opportunity to try different machines/tools.  

Before I start dreaming about what kind of new machine I want, my current plan is to try to maximize all the things I can do on the one I currently have.  This means I will have to buy some different presser feet.  


At any rate--here is a tree in the local area that I took today.  What I find so amazing is that the tree has several different colours--not the standard "all yellow" or "all red". 

2 comments:

  1. It's amazing the colour co-ordination on the trees. Only God could have created the trees to be able to display such a dazzling array of colours. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. it´s a nice example of a Victorian building. It's behing Upton Hospital. Do you get there in your bike?




    ReplyDelete