Saturday 3 October 2015

A change of colour, an unexpected result

Autumn has always been my favourite season.  The colours change into vibrant reds, oranges and yellows.  The temperatures cool and become crisp.  If there is a time of year that I am tempted out, it is September, October and November.  

Today I took Maisy out for a mid-morning constitutional.  The sky was still hazy, but not foggy.  I stopped in the middle of the park, letting Maisy sniff and explore.  An unexpected message hit my heart.  One tree across the field had begun to turn to gold, while the others remained green.  And those golden leaves appeared in the shape of a heart.  I felt that the Gracious Lord was telling me that while this errand of puppy-parenthood was interrupting my schedule, it was not wasted time.  That vision was a miracle for to me, as it would be impossible for a human being to have orchestrated the colour change, the shape of the limbs and the exact position of the trees in order to make that heart appear.  

So, I took my camera back out to the park about 14.00 hrs and hoped to find that exact position again, when the sun shine was strong, the hazy sky clear.  Below is the result.  


Following are other photos of colour changes.

 Of course, I never miss an opportunity to post a photo of Maisy!  

God bless you and keep you.

Serving Jesus, Author of our faith,

1 comment:

  1. Such an amazing set of photos, although Maisy appears to be quite disinterested in them.
    TheCyclist

    ReplyDelete