Tuesday 27 August 2019

Reading, reading....and writing...

I have missed blogging.  I know it might be a bit random for me to suddenly show up again.  But I found a way that I can serve two purposes.  One is to actually have a topic to share.  The other to introduce you to other authors I found and want to encourage and support.  So, I'm going to try to be faithful to adding a book review to my blog.  

As a way of building a readership, I joined GoodReads.com.  When I finish reading a book, I will write my review and then post the link to here on my blog.  

And I will also keep you posted about the progress of Angelee's Dilemma.  I am well into the second edit.  Starting out with about 50 chapters to re-write, I have about seventeen to go.  Learning to write a book-length story, I've discovered that in the re-write I drop some chapters (that may or may not be included in following books), I have to write fresh chapters to bridge the action.  But I am determined and hopeful--although not as disciplined as I should be.  

Okay, so, my first Goodreads link is a book review by my new friend, Joanna May Chee.  I met her in early August...another story for another time.  She has written a lovely book entitled Forever Loved:  Eve's Story: A Creative Retelling

The link to Joanna's websites are:


The link to the book review is:

Serving Jesus, Author of our faith,

Lady Helene

No comments:

Post a Comment